Must try this pastry recipe.
Making a Bakewell Tart with this Pastry from Scratch Here.
Flax Egg Version
110g Buckwheat Flour
50g Butter, very cold, cut into cubes
4 to 6 Tbsp Ice Cold Water
Optional: Add 1 Tbsp Caster Sugar for Sweet Pastry.
Makes 4 10cm Tarts. Chia Egg version is the best
1. Add the Buckwheat Flour to a bowl.
2. Add the Butter and crumble together with hands until it forms a lumpy, dry breadcrumb like mixture.
3. Add a Tbsp of Cold Water and mash together with fork. Keep adding Water and mixing until the Dough is sticky, but firm.
4. Dust with flour, knead into a ball and then form into a flat disc and place in fridge for 1 hour.
5. Grease the baking tin with Butter and scatter with Buckwheat Flour…
View original post 165 more words